What is Constellio ?
Constellio is an enterprise search engine that allows companies to search and find all their organization's information through a single interface (Federated Search).
Here are some benefits of enterprise search:
- Improves productivity through simplified access to information;
- Informs decision making through an overview of data organization;
- Reduces costs of training and support since all users use the same search interface.
Features of CONSTELLIO
- Federated search of all data of the organization;
- A discovery tool (faceted search);
- Automatic categorization of content (with Carrot 2);
- Search Engine collaborative (wiki-caps);
- Management of the order of appearance results with the links referenced;
- Machine learning: management consulting with relevant documents and automatic association of keywords with most popular documents;
- Recognition of names, dates, functions and other entities (Apache UIMA);
- Search for synonyms;
- Sort results;
- Multilingual spell checker (based on Hunspell correction used by Firefox and OpenOffice);
- Indexing with Thesaurus (Kea);
- Reports and statistics indexing and search;
- Detection of broken links;
- Supports multilingual interface (I18N);
- Supports over 15 languages (with stemming);
- Automatic detection of language;
- Multilingual Search;
- And more ...